Monday 6 August 2012

Antag/Protag aka Failure 3

Well, I did write something for Chuck Wendig's Antag/Protag Flash Fiction Challenge; I just didn't make the deadline. Currently, due to the nature of this week's challenge (Flash Fiction Challenge: “The Opening Line, Part One Of Two”), I will be polishing up and rewriting the Antag/Protag story before posting on here.

Apologies, my imaginary audience. I shall endeavour to do better in future.

In other news; I will be preparing through September and October for NaNoWriMo... I might take a week of annual leave in order to get my word count up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey feel free to leave a comment about what you've seen or read, or just share your thoughts. It should go without saying that politeness and enjoyment are good, but we live in an imperfect world; play nice everyone!